At Two Counties Foods we take Food Quality and Safety very seriously.
We have in place rigorous procedures that enable us to supply quality affordable meat products, and at the same time ensure these products meet the highest European standards.
- Production plants must meet the highest UK and European standards
- All suppliers are required to complete a detailed questionnaire before approval
- Supply documentation such as BRC, EFSIS, Halal, and Red Tractor certificates, other accreditations etc. are checked and kept on file
- Product specifications are checked and kept on file
- Audit consultations and inspections are carried out with European and UK suppliers
- Random microbiological analysis is carried out on both fresh and frozen products
- Full trace-ability and product recall procedures are in place
- Continual review of suppliers and products
- We are focused on supplying quality, wholesome food to our clients